Terra Organica Pinot Grigio
Product name: Terra Organica Pinot Grigo
Source Country: Italy
Winemaker: Stefano Sgarzi
Tasting Note: A dry, delicately fruity soft white wine with citrus and orchard fruit flavours and a hint of almonds
Food Match: Serve chilled as a refreshing aperitif or with salads, seafoods and chicken dishes
- 40 hectares of organic vineyards
- Use of composted animal manure instead of chemical fertilisers
- Encouragement of natural predators of insects instead of using chemical insecticides
- Promotion of biodiversity to allow plants other than the vines to grow in and around the vineyard. This regulates the vineyard soil and is a factor in replacing the need for chemical pesticides or insecticides.
- Minimal the use of sulphur dioxide
- No use of cultured yeasts as wild yeasts remain present in grapes.
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegans; Organic