Terra Organica Primitivo
Product name: Terra Organica Primitivo
Source Country: Italy
Producer: Casa Vinicola Botter
Winemaker: Lindsay Talas
Tasting Note: A full bodied, rich and velvety red wine. It has intense black and red berry fruit flavours with a hint of prunes and dark chocolate finish.
Food Match: Rich tomato-based pasta dishes or casserole.
- Careful monitoring of the phytosanitary status of the vineyards which leads to intervention only when necessary.
- Encourage Biodiversity in the vineyards
- Specific Vegetation planted in between the rows with taproot root system which increases the presence of organic matter in the soil and creates a more favourable environment for microorganisms of the soil
- Pesticide management done organically and without any chemicals
- Minimal use of sulphar dioxide
- Organic compost produced from shredded shoots is used to fertilize the vines as well as composted manure