Terra Organica Rioja
Product name: Terra Organica Rioja
Source Country: Spain
Producer: Bodegas Navarsotillo
Winemaker: Ramon Serrano / Patxi Moriane
Tasting Note: Smooth, silky texture full of ripe blackcurrant and cherry flavours with a hint of vanilla spice.
Food Match: Roasted or grilled meats, stuffed peppers or vegetable moussaka.
- 90 hectares of organic vineyards
- Certified by EU regulations and Bio Suisse
- No chemical weed killers or pesticides used. Treatment for the prevention of pests and diseases follow parameters set by Control Organism of Organic Agriculture of La Rioja
- All production is supervised and certified by the Organic Agriculture control of La Rioja, ES-ECO-027-R1
- Organic compost produced from shredded shoots is used to fertilize the vines as well as composted manure
- From June to March, the land is not worked to encourage natural vegetation growth
- Minimal use of sulphar dioxide